‘Discover the Power and Purpose of the Perimenopause’
NOURISH AND EMPOWER RETREATS
Imagine getting one day just for you…
A day to be surrounded by nature and deeply nourished by delicious, hormone-balancing food cooked by a 5-star, health chef.
A day of life-changing lessons from a top women’s coach and hormone expert who’ll teach you how to have a powerful and purpose-filled perimenopause.
A day where you’ll get time to rest, time to breathe, and time to feel your day-to-day stresses melting away.
Already feel like your body is saying yes?
If so, then join us on our one-day health retreat and
‘Discover The Power and Purpose of the Perimenopause’
Your empowering talks for the day...
‘Understanding your journey to and through the perimenopause’
- What the perimenopause is and how it can be used to increase your physical and mental health (if you understand it).
- How best to support your body before, during and after the perimenopause.
- How to understand, minimise and get rid of various symptoms associated with the perimenopause eg. belly fat, hot flashes, increased rage and anxiety etc.
- How to best support your body and mind through this powerful female life transition
‘Reclaiming your authentic self: the call of the perimenopause’
- How to reclaim the best, most authentic and powerful version of yourself during the perimenopause.
- How the perimenopause can help you decide who you want to be in the second half of your life.
- How the emotional shifts of the perimenopause can help you let go of past worries and insecurities.
- Why the world desperately needs the gifts and wisdom of perimenopausal and post-menopausal women.
‘Foods to help you thrive during the perimenopause’
- How other countries and cultures eat to reduce perimenopausal symptoms.
- Important foods to include in your diet that balance hormones.
- Foods that promote gut health.
- Understanding Phytoestrogens.
- Importance of detoxing.
- What to eat to improve bone health.
- How to minimise weight gain during the perimenopause.
‘Nourishing and empowering meditation and breathwork’
Experience this session of science-backed “natural HRT” with our guest teacher. You’ll be guided through a ‘medicinal breathwork’ and meditation session to lower your stress and help you connect with yourself more deeply. Learn how this powerful practice can act as natural HRT.
Your nourishing menu for the day
by the Natural Chef
Organic Cold Pressed Green Detox Juice (Apple, Pear, Cucumber, Spinach, Celery, Lime & Spirulina)
Mixed Nut, Date, Cacao & Coconut Energy Bites
Medjool Dates Stuffed with Almond Butter & Nuts
Organic Tea Selection
Butternut Squash, Lentil & Spinach Dahl with Fermented Mango Chutney & Mint Yoghurt Coconut, Coriander & Garlic Black Rice, Red Berry Fermented Water Kefir
Whole Orange and Almond Torte with Vanilla Yoghurt, Pistachios & Raspberries
Digestive Tea Tisane (Fennel, Peppermint & Camomile)
Brain Boosting Blueberry Choc Clusters
NOURISHING SNACKS & DRINKS available throughout the day
Nut Date Cookies
Nourishing & Indulgent Dark Chocolate Brownies
Organic Tea Selection
Ethos applied to all menu items
All meals, drinks and snacks are homemade with whole foods, no processed foods or refined sugars.
Gluten & Dairy Free (apart from the 24 hour fermented organic yoghurt, which has billions of probiotics with the majority of the lactose gone in the fermentation). Starchy carbs are limited.
Maple syrup, honey, fruit, coconut sugar, stevia or monk fruit to sweeten where necessary in small quantities.
All foods are anti-inflammatory and encompass a rainbow of colours.
Only use oils stable at a high temperature for cooking & NEVER use cheap industrially refined grain/seed oils. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is use at lower temperatures and in dressings or additions after cooking.
Nuts are soaked to remove phytic acid.
All eggs are organic.
Meet your retreat hosts
Women with Sparkle
Sally is a women’s holistic nutritionist, coach, speaker, and the author of ‘Get Your Sparkle Back’. Sally works with women all over the world to help them improve their hormones, health, and happiness. With her sought-after knowledge, you’re in for an absolute treat as she empowers and encourages you through your perimenopausal transition.
The Natural Chef
Mary has worked at 5* health retreats, cooked for A-list celebrities, and loves to help people feel and look their absolute best. Mary trained at the College of Naturopathic Medicine and is a qualified Natural Chef and Health Coach. Through her food and guidance, she has helped people heal their gut, restore their energy and health, reduce inflammation and so much more. Mary will be using all her skills and knowledge to nourish you throughout the retreat.
Arrive to hormone-balancing teas and an organic, freshly-pressed juice.
‘Understanding your journey to and through the perimenopause’, with Sally.
Enjoy a nourishing snack and drink from Mary, The Natural Chef.
11.30 - 12.15pm
Breathwork and meditation. Enjoy this stress-reducing, immune- boosting, natural HRT session.
12.30 - 1.15pm
Be treated to a two-course health-boosting feast designed to support the perimenopause. Enjoy a digestive tisane and uplifting treat.
1.15 – 1.45pm
Indulge in the medicine of nature and take a post-lunch walk around the grounds.
Alternatively, you can take some time to lie down, close your eyes and rest.
1.45pm – 2.30pm
‘Reclaiming your authentic self: the emotional and spiritual call of the
perimenopause’, with Sally.
2.30 - 2.45pm
Tea with a nourishing treat
2.45 - 3.45pm
Take part in a food demonstration with Mary, the Natural Chef. Find out what
medicinal foods can help support your body during the perimenopause.
Time to leave full of nourishment and empowerment.
You’ll also be gifted some recipes and hormone-balancing herbal teas from the Natural Chef.
About the event
2 x workshops teaching you about the perimenopause and how to make it healthy, powerful, and purpose-filled.
A two-course lunch from the Natural Chef to nourish your body, reduce inflammation, and help balance your hormones.
Fresh pressed juice, hormone-balancing teas, health-boosting and hormone-balancing snacks and fresh fruit, throughout the day.
1 x food demonstration workshop specifically using and talking about medicinal foods to help you during the perimenopause.
1 x meditation and breathwork session to reduce stress and help naturally balance your hormones.
Recipes and hormone balancing teas created by the Natural Chef to take home with you.
A £100 discount on a 1-2-1 session with Sally Beaton so you can have personal help for any problems you might be experiencing with your hormones, health, or happiness.
A 20% discount on 1-2-1 cooking and health packages from the Natural Chef.
Pick the location & date that suits you
- Thu, 12 OctHenley-on-Thames12 Oct, 10:00 – 16:00Henley-on-Thames, Oaken Grove Vineyard, Benhams Lane, Fawley, Henley-on-Thames RG9 6JG, UKOaken Grove Vineyard, Benhams Lane, Fawley, Henley-on-Thames RG9 6JG, UK
- Fri, 20 OctThe Croft Farm20 Oct, 10:00 – 16:00The Croft Farm, Great Gaddesden, Hemel Hempstead HP1 3BP, UKThe Croft Farm, Great Gaddesden, Hemel Hempstead HP1 3BP, UK
One last thing…
If you have any allergies or intolerances, please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you book to ensure these can be catered for.